Sunday, June 2, 2013

Short and Sweet

May 27, 2013

Family, Friends, Fanclub Members, Devoted Stalkers, Former Companions, Sort of Semi-Relatives, and the what not,

This past week was super good.  We managed to visit members, built some great relationship with investigators, and managed to get this week set up nicely for a few plans to go through to build people's faith in Christ.  I'm also super lucky to be in a four man house and be able to learn from a missionary who has far more experience than I do in the field.  (Elder Erekson... he's essentially a rockstar.  In EVERY sense of the word).  Yeah, I'm pretty blessed to be in 평텍 right now.

But, let's get onto the more exciting stuff.  Things that will be happening this week.  We set up a dinner party-ish thing at the church... we'll be inviting a family that we teach and a member family to eat with us on Thursday.  We're hoping to have a wonderful dinner (made by me and Elder Oman), and then to talk about the priesthood and how it blesses families, and then we'll invite them to come to church... that's the big event this week.

God lives.  He loves us.  He answers prayers.  He is in control.  He knows what He's doing; this is His work.  The Book of Mormon is the word of God.

I love you all.  Know that I'm doing great.  I've been more and more at peace with myself and with God than I ever have before.  Take care, work hard, and be healthy!

Elder Wedam

No comments:

Post a Comment